From the Supreme Court to a new national emergency, read on to learn about this week’s news!
1. Supreme Court rules on state sovereignty
2. Georgia shuts down immigration panel
Read more at Reuters.
3. DHS issues two waivers for building of southern border wall
4. President Trump declares a new national emergency over Chinese tech company
Read more at the BBC.
5. TSA to deploy agents to the southern border
Do you need assistance with your legal matter?
Elkhalil Law is here to help you with your immigration, business, criminal, or international case. We offer in-person, over the phone, and Skype consultations. Contact us today so that we can discuss your case!
Office: (+1) 770-612-3499
WhatsApp: (+1) 678-900-6845
Follow our social accounts to stay up-to-date on the latest news!
Disclaimer: Nothing in relation to the enclosed information should be construed and or considered as legal advice for any individual, entity, case, or situation. The following information is prepared for advertisement use only. The information is intended ONLY to be general and should not be relied upon for any specific situation. For legal advice on your specific situation, we encourage you to consult an attorney experienced in the area of Immigration Law.