Need an Experienced Attorney for an EB-5 Investor Visa?
Are you seeking a visa to the United States? Would you like the opportunity to make an investment in a commercial enterprise?The attorneys at Elkhalil Law, P.C. have years of experience helping foreign nationals gain permanent residence in the United States through the application and approval of their EB-5 visa. With the EB-5 Investor Visa program, foreign nationals who would like to make an investment in a US-based company may have the opportunity to gain permanent citizenship.
What is the EB-5 Visa Program?
The EB-5 visa program was created in 1990 as a way to stimulate the U.S. economy and create new domestic jobs through foreign investments in existing organizations. To qualify for a green card, the prospective investor must:
- Make an investment of at least $1 million dollars ($500,000 in areas of high unemployment or rural areas) in a U.S.-based firm, and
- Create 10 or more permanent full-time jobs for U.S. citizens
- Invest in a business that was established after November 29, 1990 or
- A business that was restructured, resulting in a new organization
- A business that has increased in value by 40% or more as a result of the foreign investment
What Should I do if I am Interested in Applying for the Program?
The EB-5 program, while very appealing to foreign investors who are seeking a visa, can be a complicated process. As a result, it is important to rely on a team of professional attorneys who have extensive knowledge and years of experience with this specialized area of immigration and visa law.
At Elkhalil Law, P.C. our team of attorneys have decades of experience in working with all types of immigration law, and specialize in helping foreign nationals gain entry into the United States through the EB-5 visa program. Please get in touch with us today to learn more about the qualifications and how you can get started with the process.